Zap integrates with major tools so it’s easy to take care of your business, avoid double work, and get more done. Full integrations, or outside applications that work with Zap, include:
- Gmail and Outlook
- Home Partners of America
Access these integrations by selecting ZapStore from the left navigation.
If you have an active DocuSign account, you can access some essential DocuSign features in Zap.
To link your account, go to the DocuSign tile in the ZapStore and select Link DocuSign. Follow the instructions.
Once you’ve linked your account, you can do the following tasks in Zap:
- Start an eSignature in Zap for a Contact: Click Actions from the contacts list in or click the More button from a contact’s profile.
- View DocuSign documents: Locate your contact’s profile and scroll down to the section, Business.
dotloop is a platform for transaction management, forms, and e-signatures. You can integrate your account in the ZapStore by clicking the dotloop tile and selecting “Link dotloop”. Follow their instructions provided to link your account.
Once you’ve linked with your active account, you can begin a “loop” within Zap. Here’s how:
- Click on a contact to go to their Contact Profile.
- Click on More to open the menu. Click Loop It at the bottom of the list of options. Alternatively, you can scroll to the Business section and click Loop It beside any completed showing request.
- You’ll be taken to a form that allows you to start a new loop. Input the property details, contact name, transaction type, status, and any other required details. Click Create Loop when you’re done.
- Your loops will be stored in Zap under Transactions, which you can find in the left navigation panel under Business (filter by “From dotloop”) or on an individual Contact’s Profile under the Business section.
* NOTE: When you’re creating a loop, you will be asked to select a template. Templates may be set up by your brokerage and include documents, people, and tasks that automatically upload for every transaction. If your brokerage has set up templates, you can select whichever one fits your needs (e.g. listing template, buying template, leasing template, etc). If you’re an admin, you can learn to set up loop templates here. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Gmail or Outlook
You can access either your Gmail or Outlook emails within Zap. This will allow you to see unread emails from your Contacts in Zap, see a history of Gmail or Outlook emails in Zap, and automatically update your contact with emails sent through Gmail or Outlook. You can choose to link either Gmail or Outlook (but not both at this time).
Home Partners of America
Home Partners of America is an organization which offers lease-to-own options for families wanting to purchase a home. Zap is supporting Home Partners by introducing an advertisement module that details Home Partners’ offerings.