Make a great first impression on a seller with a fast, helpful response to their Listing Appointment request. Find appointments on your Dashboard, check out the details, and get back to your customer with your availability. You can also get notifications when Listing Appointment requests come in so that you can respond quickly.
How does a customer request a Listing Appointment?
- Your customer can search for their off-market property on your website.
- From the home’s details page, they can click the Request Appointment button, where they’ll be prompted to enter their contact information.
- After the request is submitted, the request will show up on your Dashboard.
Where do I find my Listing Appointment Requests? How do I respond to them?
- Your new listing appointments will appear on your Dashboard under Requests, but you can also enter from the Business tab in the left navigation.
- Once you’ve identified your Listing Appointment Request, open the Actions dropdown and select View. The details page will show you relevant information about the property, including address, number of bedrooms and bathrooms, square footage, and lot size.
- From the View Details modal, you can Schedule Appointment, Complete, or Cancel the Request.
- If you’ve already responded to a contact’s Listing Request, select “Complete” and update your Listing Appointment date. This will clear the Request from your Dashboard.
- To respond to your contact, select Schedule Appointment and fill in the Date and Time fields. You will be able to send a confirmation email and text. Click Save to send your reply.
If you’ve filled in the Date and Time for an upcoming appointment, your Listing Appointment will move from Requests to Meetings. From Meetings, you can locate your Listing Appointment and select View Details to edit the appointment Date and Time or send another confirmation.
How can I update appointment details once I’ve completed the appointment?
- Click on your Contact’s name in Zap
- From the Business tab at the top of their Contact Profile, scroll to Listing Appointments, and click View Details.
- From there, you can update their Listing Appointment status to “Completed.”
Can I enter a Listing Appointment myself, or does my customer have to request it?
You can set up a Listing Appointment for a Contact yourself – you’ll just need to sign in as your Contact to do so and initiate the request from the consumer website. Here’s how:
- Search for your Contact in Zap, and click on their name to go to their Contact Profile.
- Click “More” in the top right corner of the page, and select “Sign in as Contact”.
- Open your consumer website in a new tab. Type your Contact’s off-market address into the search bar.
- From the home’s detail page, select Request Appointment and fill out the required information in the form that pops up. Make sure the box that says “Yes – I’d like to schedule a listing appointment” is checked, and click the Request Appointment button to submit the form.
- Within your Zap CRM platform, you should see the appointment appear on your Dashboard under Requests.
How can I look up all my Listing Appointments?
You’ll be able to locate and update all of your meetings and appointments in Business from the left navigation panel. Once you’re on the Meetings page, you can filter your meetings by opening the “Type” dropdown and selecting Listing appointments. You can also filter meetings by time frame and status or search for the appointment using the property’s address or Contact name in the search bar.